A Question for Russ Whitney - Posted by Donald T.

Posted by Russ Whtiney on March 12, 2001 at 16:13:43:

Jeff,

Sounds earnest enough. I am on my out right now to a meeting. However, look for your answer at the top of the board later this evening when I get back. Perhaps about 9:00 pm or later.

Russ Whitney

ps: Julio - is that ok with you… : - )
what a riot this place is…

A Question for Russ Whitney - Posted by Donald T.

Posted by Donald T. on March 12, 2001 at 11:50:17:

Russ,

I posted a question for you yesterday and have yet to receive an answer. Yes, Mr Whitney this is my real email address.

Once again here’s the question.

What are at least 8 options that a real-estate investor has when pulling the sellers eqiuty out of a property. The buyer has only a small amount of cash and semi decent credit. The property is also being sold to the investor suject to the seller staying on the exesting loan for a year or so.The seller needs at least $50,000 of the $88,000 they have in equity to move on.The selling price for the home is $200,000 and it’s a bargen.

Come on Russ,list the 8 options that a investor has when pulling the sellers equity out out of a property and we will be on to the next question.

Thanks and Good Luck
Donald

Truely Curious - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on March 12, 2001 at 14:30:02:

I am new to this and as such, I am wanting to learn as much as I can. I’ve known that there are ways that one can access the equity of a house, but I don’t know of eight ways to do it. I am genuinely curious and would like to know what the answer is if Mr. Whitney is willing to share that information.

Thanks.