A suggestion for the board :OD - Posted by KC

Posted by David Harris on June 03, 1999 at 09:12:16:

Most people don’t want to go to that much trouble, some don’t even understand instructions. Like were to post their questions like the difference between News Group 1 and 2… I did a post on this subject about a week ago and someone e-mail me back and called me a NERD.

Well if that is what some on this web page feel they would not even know where to find the How-To Articles muchless understand what the terms mean.

These are the very people that will go out and try CRE without getting the knowledge and get burned, and then go around saying that CRE does not work.

I hope I am not sounding heartless it’s just that when I go to news group II I want to read news group II stuff,
and not news group I.

This is not to make anyone mad, just to THINK.

Have a GREAT DAY

David

A suggestion for the board :OD - Posted by KC

Posted by KC on June 01, 1999 at 22:51:57:

I am enjoying reading and being involved with the board so much and thought I might make a suggestion to assist the more experienced people and the newbies like myself…
I was wondering if it might be helpful and would allow the newbies to study a little more before posting… a list of meanings or a glossary of terms and simple examples that may explain some of the more common terms used…the CRE language is so unique and wonderful and may assist the newbies with going ahead with confidence…as well as using the “how to articles” of course…
bye for now…I look forward to the next installment of responses and questions…from my new Real estate ‘family’

KC

Go To… - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 02, 1999 at 15:30:26:

Go to our “How-To Articles” page and read “A Glossary
of Terms” by Ed Wachsman.

Re: A suggestion for the board :OD - Posted by TJ_MI

Posted by TJ_MI on June 02, 1999 at 15:09:22:

KC,

Great Idea! Post a list of the CRE terms and examples you feel would be beneficial for a newbie to know and I’m sure a “glossary” will be created in no time.

RE Suceess

TJ_MI