AD Keesler (sp?) - Posted by Rick Key

Posted by craig borglum on October 15, 1999 at 23:54:19:

Dear Sir, while looking for “chinks in the armour” of Ron LeGrand,(2500$ is a lot of money),I found your site. I have never even purchased a house in my life, yet I am considering creative real estate as a second and future career. Am I as crazy as I think I might be?

AD Keesler (sp?) - Posted by Rick Key

Posted by Rick Key on March 13, 1999 at 09:37:01:

Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has info on his mentoring program. He is the publisher of the Creative Real Estate Magazine.

TIA -Rick

Re: AD Keesler (sp?) - Posted by Edward B.

Posted by Edward B. on March 13, 1999 at 14:30:48:

I paid $2K for the mentoring program and paid too much. You’ll get as much mentoring from this group and MORE information from buying the courses available through CREOL in my opinion.

There’s one person (I can get his name if you’d like) who even mentors one-on-one for lease options or in-person in YOUR city (for small additional fee) versus having his subjects mentor you.

Buy Mr. Kessler’s Creative Real Estate book and not the notebook which is the same thing only w/ lots of fluff. The videos are mere interviews of what he mentions in his book. I hate to sound negative but feel that the value is probably more in the mentoring than in the material.

I must say this: I did not take advantage of the mentoring due to personal difficulties, my year for mentoring was up before I could tap into it. I hope that I’m wrong and perhaps there’s someone out there who has more positive things to share.

Caveat emptor.