Advertising for self storage!!! - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 11, 2003 at 14:35:37:

someone must have something to say about their self storage! Thanx, Briton (IN)

Advertising for self storage!!! - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 06, 2003 at 22:35:30:

I am a Mobile home investor who has a park. I bought 7 acres beside it. I just built a self storage building beside my park. This in all on a nice sized lake. Now i got 4 Units rented from park tennants very quickly. I then rented 5 from flyers i put around the lake. I am goin to be in the new phone book, and i have a sign. Are there any other ways to fill this thing up faster? I am not worried, but i want to get it fulled asap. (of course) So please help with any other ideas. Thank you, Briton (IN)

Re: Advertising for self storage!!! - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on September 16, 2003 at 07:41:21:

Market to Apt Tenants and small business owners…

Also offer “One Month Free Rent”… as a promotion, You can make that the 2nd month, which would have them paying one month at the time of rental, along with any deposit, if you charge one…

Storage is a very competitive business these days, depending upon whether you have any of the “Big Players” in your market, or not. The business is a very “price sensitive” and an “impulsive buy”… at least that is how I found it… I sold mine (100 units), at a nice profit about 3 years ago, and don’t miss it a bit.

JT-IN

Re: Advertising for self storage!!! - Posted by Roger Jarvela

Posted by Roger Jarvela on September 15, 2003 at 14:50:22:

Looking to purchase a mini storage facility. Contact me now. Have funds available.