Advice on foreclosure listing services - Posted by Dennis Rigdon

Posted by Buck White(De) on June 22, 1999 at 17:09:10:

If you are within my tri-state area, I can help.

Advice on foreclosure listing services - Posted by Dennis Rigdon

Posted by Dennis Rigdon on June 22, 1999 at 07:19:14:

I am focusing my attention on flipping foreclosed properties initially to build cash reserves to help with rental property negative cash flow. If anyone has had any success with foreclosure listing services please advise. I don’t want to spend $300-$400 without investigating other experiences. Thanks for any help or guidance.

Re: Advice on foreclosure listing services - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on June 22, 1999 at 08:39:58:

Dennis,
Many foreclosure services are a good way to find deals, but your competition is stiff from Mortgage Brokers and other professionals. You have access to all of the very same listings for free in your local courthouse.
I noticed in your posts your reasoning for this is to make up for “Negative Cash Flow Rentals”. Do yourself one favor NEVER purchase in a negative position. Your taking all of the risks do not buy into the sales pitch of “Real Estate always goes up” or “The tax savings will make up for the loss” or any other baloney. This advice comes from someone who started w/ the Sheets material, found a lot of houses I could purchase “No Money Down” + Negative Cash flow
then realized (before it was to late) that I am in business to generate income.
Pat