** AIREO Meeting Change ** - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on March 10, 1999 at 22:21:22:

Thanks Bill!

It’s good to hear that you and many others appreciate my efforts to help those just starting out with investing.

I’ll be at the Atlanta workshop in June - can’t wait to take it to the next level!

Jackie

** AIREO Meeting Change ** - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on March 09, 1999 at 16:04:03:

Unfortunately Robert Kiyosaki will NOT be able to attend the March 11th AIREO meeting due to a conflict in his schedule. HOWEVER…

The meeting will still be on March 11th at the Embassy Suites Hotel at Inwood and Stemmons, the doors open at 7pm as usual.

Robert was going to talk to us about How To Become a Millionaire

The topic is the same except NOW Hugh Bromma of Entrust Administration, Inc. will tell us How To Become a Millionaire TAX DEFERRED using a self directed IRA!!!

Learn the in’s and out’s of using your self directed IRA to invest in real estate, mobile homes, notes and more… without paying the usual capital gains and learn how to build a safe retirement fund that YOU are totally in charge of.

There will be plenty of time for questions after the meeting. Plan to come early and stay late(as usual). Hope to see you there!

If you have any questions, call Jackie at 972-496-6032.

Re: ** AIREO Meeting Change ** - Posted by Cathryn

Posted by Cathryn on March 10, 1999 at 22:32:43:

Thanks for the update, Jackie. This topic is one I’m very interested in, so even though I’m really pooped–the work does pile up when you’ve taken three days “vacation”–I’ll do my best to get my weary carcass over to Big D tomorrow night.

Re: ** AIREO Meeting Change ** - Posted by BILL FROM INDIANA

Posted by BILL FROM INDIANA on March 09, 1999 at 18:01:08:

YOU DON’T NEED TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE JUST WANTED TO SEND YOU A NOTE AND TELL YOU HOW MUCH EVERYONE APRECIATES YOUR POSTS.YOU MAY NOT HEAR THAT MUCH BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WE ALL WANT A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE NO MATTER HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS. I KNOW THE TIME YOU HAVE TO SPEND IS VERY VALUABLE AND WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. DIDN’T GET TO VISIT WITH YOU MUCH AT THE CONVENTION JUST BRIEFLY. IF YOU GO TO THE CONVENTION IN JUNE I WILL SEE YOU THERE.