All I Need Right Under My Nose? - Posted by Carrie-NM

Posted by Brent_IL on October 08, 2003 at 22:58:05:

All I Need Right Under My Nose? - Posted by Carrie-NM

Posted by Carrie-NM on October 08, 2003 at 22:53:09:

Hello All!

Brand new investor here, looking for a little help from her friends… Feedback respectfully requested!

Ordered a few Robert Allen products off his Web site (minimal investment - $39.00) for information and motivation. Quite pleased with the PDF downloads, but received call yesterday from an ‘affiliate’ organization offering to sell me mentorship and motivational training for a 9K investment/tuition. (!) Seems very well organized with weekly phone sessions, commitments, assignments, etc., etc. Great sales techniques from the two guys who called – one to ‘qualify’ me and the other to ‘offer me the opportunity to join’. :wink:

Have a feeling I can get ALL that here on the boards and with a CRE course (or two!) and would be farrrrrr better off investing my time (and money) RIGHT HERE. Would you second that? I do need specifics on how to do profitable, creative deals and move forward with a plan of action, but I figure if I have 9K to lay down, I can get a lot more bang for my buck with CRE. Just need a little encouragement …

Thanks so much for any replies!

Carrie-NM

Question Answered: Thanks! - Posted by Carrie-NM

Posted by Carrie-NM on October 09, 2003 at 09:14:11:

Thanks Heather and Brent. :slight_smile: I skipped over to the Carlton Sheets news group, searched the archives and got my question answered in spades by doing a little research. I’m sticking with CRE. Guess that’s my first lesson on going with your gut! Time to get to work…

Carrie-NM

Re: All I Need Right Under My Nose? - Posted by Heather -Tx

Posted by Heather -Tx on October 08, 2003 at 22:58:32:

You are right, you can get all you need to know from this site, and there are many less expensive courses out there. 9K for me would be an investment that would better be spent on tying up a property. I have learned so much online, and from my local investors at my rei club, and others here near me that I would balk at spending that kind of money… that’s just me though :slight_smile:

Heather