All The Fuss About Cashflow Quadrant... - Posted by Scott (AK)

Posted by Carol on March 17, 1999 at 15:35:01:

Scott, we missed you.
Carol

All The Fuss About Cashflow Quadrant… - Posted by Scott (AK)

Posted by Scott (AK) on March 17, 1999 at 11:25:20:

IS WELL DESERVED!

Hi folks, just getting back from three weeks of playing Army. While you folks were away at the convention I was playing in -30 weather.

While you folks listened to Robert Kiyosaki live, I was reading his book Cashflow Quadrant. I couldn’t put that thing down!

Throughout the entire book I felt as if I was staring into a mirror. Many times I was able to personalize the statements being made.(i.e. " Scott, You can quit anytime…why quit now") Not that I am thinking of quitting or anything but I feel it can be applied to ANY area of life we chose to apply it in.

The book, I do believe, was written just for me. Many things I have heard Joe Kaiser, Jim Piper, DavidS, JP, Johnboy, and many others say about working the right side of the Quadrant were broke down into SIMPLE terms for me.

If the book was meant for anyone it was meant for me. 15 yrs active military, searching for a way to get over into the “B-I” Quadrants. Through this site and the help of many close people the picture is geting clearer.

Thanks to everyone for thinking about me.

Enough ranting, I’m back with a vengence! If you have not read “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and “Cashflow Quadrant” you are missing out on a huge education if you are trying to switch sides…if you are on the other side it may be info you already know, maybe not

See you folks online.

Scott (AK)

Re: All The Fuss About Cashflow Quadrant… - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on March 18, 1999 at 23:49:50:

Yup, finished Cashflow Quadrant within 2 days after the conference. Kiyosaki was an excellent speaker.

His tape set Financial Literacy is pretty good too. Nice expansion of his background too.