Amarica's Note Network - Posted by Steven

Posted by Laure on April 17, 1999 at 08:38:51:

I listed a note on ANN 2 weeks ago. I coudln’t even count the number of GREAT offers I received. My deal did not go through, because the buyer of the property backed out. However, I have made incredible contacts with note buyers. I will sell a note ! And I will use ANN again.

Laure :slight_smile:

Amarica’s Note Network - Posted by Steven

Posted by Steven on April 16, 1999 at 08:55:23:

Has anyone done busness with this company? I’m getting started doing Lonnie deals and if (ANN) does what they say they do than they would be a great way to sell some MH notes. Thanks for any responses.

Steven

Re: Amarica’s Note Network - Posted by Paul Mc

Posted by Paul Mc on April 17, 1999 at 02:20:40:

I buy tax sale properties, rehab if necessary, and list the owner financing that I hold on America’s Note Network. Last note I listed, I had a good offer in 3 hours. Any other questions?

Re: Amarica’s Note Network - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on April 16, 1999 at 12:08:00:

ANN gets a lot of press and undoubtedly helps many people. The question is are they the best source to maximize your return. Or are you going to get a lot people that want to make a profit themselves by brokering the note. Going direct to “institutional” buyers may get you more money and a higher probability of quick and sure funding.

Re: America’s Note Network - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on April 16, 1999 at 09:26:06:

ANN is awesome! I posted a note there (seller carry-back mortgage) and within 24 hours got about 15 offers. The phone was ringing off the hook! Ultimately, I sold the property without having to take back financing but there is no doubt i would have sold this note within a day or two. Also, posting a note for sale is free! Ben

There’s a list of Institutional Buyers on that site - Posted by raelynn mitchell

Posted by raelynn mitchell on April 17, 1999 at 13:08:13:

so you also could call them as well as post the note for sale in their listing area.

Here’s the address:

The buyer list is sorted by state. When I clicked on California, I found 2 sources, one of which states they can close in 3-5 days, located within an hour travel time of my area. (Not necessarily needed; can be done via Fed Ex and/or fax machine.) That was the FIRST 2 sources on the list . . .

Re: Amarica’s Note Network - Posted by Paul Mc

Posted by Paul Mc on April 17, 1999 at 02:24:12:

Bud,
Would you be willing to share who some of these institutional buyers are?

Re: Amarica’s Note Network - Posted by Les

Posted by Les on April 16, 1999 at 12:22:08:

It is free to post so it can’t hurt. If you only want to deal with principles simply state that in your post.

Sincerely Yours,

Les Faison

Re: Amarica’s Note Network - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on April 17, 1999 at 21:35:57:

The noteworthy site has their direct connect software. At their product site you used to be able to test it on line. I just looked at Institutional Buyers
but the link did not work. From either the Papersource or Noteworthy newsletters you can find the buyers. Many of them due puruse the ANN and similiar sites. If you become familiar with the rates of a few of them you will know much better what your note should bring.