amortization schedules - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Mike in Houston on October 17, 2003 at 22:37:10:

Try Monthly Payment Loan Calculator |- MyCalculators.com

amortization schedules - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on October 16, 2003 at 12:20:16:

Does anyone have an amortization schedule/Excel Spreadsheet to use to determine exactly what the interest portion of a payment is each month? Does anyone calculate interest by the day so that in the cases of late payments (or early payments) interest is accurate. I can manually calculate this, and can probably spend some time creating a spreadsheet (my skills in formulas in spreadsheets is limited), but if someone has already done this and wouldn’t mind sharing–I’d be forever thankful.

Re: amortization schedules - Posted by Dave Fl.

Posted by Dave Fl. on October 16, 2003 at 18:48:33:

I went to “google”, it has many to choose from and they are free. Just punch in your numbers and hit “calculate”.

Re: amortization schedules answer - Posted by Phil Pelletier

Posted by Phil Pelletier on October 16, 2003 at 18:36:01:

http://www.informatik.com/download.html

This website offers the MathWhiz Financial Calculator. It is AMAZING for getting the info you are looking for. You can get a 30 day trial on the calculator. Contact me direct and I will show you how to use it “effectively”

Just scroll down the left column until you find MathWhiz and click on it. It will blow your mind.

Phil Pelletier
Everyone in this business should have this thing on their computer.

Re: amortization schedules - Posted by Lyal

Posted by Lyal on October 16, 2003 at 12:56:14:

Lynn,
I just use TValue (available here). Pretty easy to use, creates a nice amort schedule and yes I charge interest for every day. Just plug in the date and amount and TValue does the rest.
All the best, Lyal
PS: Others here use Notesmith. VW vs: Cadillac analogy comes to mind.

try this link for a way… - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on October 16, 2003 at 19:12:26:

cool financial calculator and ammo tables posted by Mr.C…i usually use this rather than a hand held fin calc. hope it is as much use for you as it has been for me!
http://realdata.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/0033.3.019286699614274783/push/setuprdcalc3.exe