Another Coastal CA having no luck... - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 04, 2003 at 10:36:01:

Paul–(NV)-------------

Well I am a fan of Henderson. I was there for a tax auction a few years ago and bought a couple of great bargains for my employer.

I’ve been in the Oakland area since something like 1975 or so. I don’t pay attention to the professional spectator athletics industry.

Good Investing**Ronald Starr

Another Coastal CA having no luck… - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 03, 2003 at 20:32:27:

I received the following e-mail and post as I don’t see a problem with privacy.

- THE E-MAIL*-----*

ive been running: cash today for your real estate
so far only 2 calls in three week… : (
lewis
santa rosa
what part of Nor Cal are u from?

-------* RESPONSE ----
Lewis–(CA)----------------------

Nice to talk with you.

I live in Oakland. Three weeks, huh. A couple of months ago I consulted with a would-be investor in Contra Costa county who ran a newspaper ad soliciting property purchases for six months and had very little response. Nary a purchase.

It is difficult to be a real estate investor in Coastal CA. You might think to go to the Bay Area Wealth Builder’s club meeting next Wednesday in San Rafael. I plan to attend. Just do a google search for the name and you’ll find their web with a program description.

Good InvestingRon Starr********

Re: Another Coastal CA having no luck… - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on July 03, 2003 at 23:31:24:

Hello Ron, Paul in Henderson, NV. I see you are in Oakland. Sure brings back many wonderful memories. I used to be associated with the Raiders in early 70’s untill they made the dash to LA. Great area, have you been there long and are you a fan?
Paul

I’ll be there… - Posted by Bryan-SactoCA

Posted by Bryan-SactoCA on July 03, 2003 at 21:47:22:

I plan to try to be at the BAWB meeting barring unexpected circumstances. The web site is www.bawb.info. It’s NOT in Corte Madera anymore but in north San Rafael. I wonder how many people will show up in Corte Madera on the 9th. :slight_smile: I would have if I hadn’t rechecked the site.