Any comments on the Ron LeGrand Cash Flow Series? - Posted by Scott Nachatilo

Posted by Scott Nachatilo on January 31, 2002 at 21:44:17:

Thanks very much for your input. Our business definitely needs a breath of fresh air. I’ll get the course.

Any comments on the Ron LeGrand Cash Flow Series? - Posted by Scott Nachatilo

Posted by Scott Nachatilo on January 31, 2002 at 13:11:16:

I need your help recommending a real estate investment coarse for someone who’s been in the business a few years, and wants to sharpen their skills.

Does anyone have the Ron LeGrand Cashflow series (FSBO, Lease Options, Wholesale/Retail) of three coarses? These are offered for sale through CREOLINE.COM. I’m considering purchasing them, not as a beginner, but as someone who’s been in the business for several years now as primarily a rental property owner but also a flipper who is looking to add new tools to my box of skills. I’m really looking to ramp up the number of flips that I do.

Do you think that these coarses have much to offer someone who is not a beginner? If not, do you have any recommendations for other coarses I might consider?

Re: Ron LeGrand Series, etc. - Posted by JeffS

Posted by JeffS on January 31, 2002 at 19:08:54:

Ron’s courses are good. You’ll especially get new ideas from the Lease/Option course. If you have been doing straight rentals, this course will be a breath of fresh air for you. There is an easier way than what you’re accustomed to. Another course worthy of your consideration can be found at www.getthedeed.com. It deals only with pretty houses that tend to sell quickly, without rehabbing after slob tenants or qualifying for loans in your own name.

Re: Ron LeGrand Series, etc. - Posted by Phamtastic

Posted by Phamtastic on February 21, 2002 at 01:39:49:

Jeff,

I was wondering if you be interested in swapping Ron LeGrand’s Lease Option course for Bronchick’s Alternative Financing or Joe Kaiser’s Course.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Phamtastic