ANY COMMENTS ON THIS... - Posted by Greg NY

Posted by Chenel Moore_Fl on March 09, 2001 at 09:40:57:

What a good idea!!! I think it has lot of merit for flipping!

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS… - Posted by Greg NY

Posted by Greg NY on March 07, 2001 at 17:23:38:

Hello everyone,

I’ve decided to direct mail a few or more contractors/remodelers in my area. I’m trying to come up with a letter to send to them. Maybe I can stretch my end buyers list with this, CHECK IT OUT (I copped a piece from a success story, sorry)!

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a real estate investor (not a real estate agent) in the Syracuse area that buys, renovates and sells single-family homes. My lot in life is searching out properties that are candidates for renovation. I am offering you this service as a relief to me, and a profitable opportunity for you.

In the past, when I have had more inventory than I could handle. I’d make note of the properties in hopes of getting back to the owner at a later date. Now, if I find a property that looks like a profitable deal, I put it in escrow, do my due diligence, and sell my position to you, the contractor/investor. I purchase these homes less than 50% of their market value. My fee, cost of renovations, and holding costs are all calculated. There will always be sufficient profit for you on the back end.

When coming across a potential property, I will acquire the property, search title, and have a thorough inspection performed on the property. I in turn will notify you by fax. The fax will consist of:

• A property profile (location, description, dimensions, etc.)
  • Expense/profit worksheet (purchase price, 6 months holding costs?Profit)
  • Renovation/repair worksheet (list of needed repairs to obtain FMV)
  • Any other documents you may request

Upon receiving the fax, you are not obligated to respond. If interested you can then call my office to further discuss whether you will purchase. We will not be bonded by contract, only by a common interest. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss this further and in more depth. You can reach me at my office (315) 477-1048 or at home (315) 478-3006 in the evening.

Sincerely,

Gregory A. Brown