any experience with tyler hicks - Posted by lester Clymer

Posted by Joe Kaiser on November 24, 1998 at 01:18:06:

Jim,

Your past bankruptcy and no cash should never even come up if you’re working the right plan.

I lease option properties all the time and it’s a rare rare occurance when a seller asks me for a credit report. Additionally, there are people waiting to step into your shoes with any deal you’re able to put together, and those same people will gladly reward you for your efforts.

There you go . . . no cash required (we use our brains, not our billfolds, to buy property - though a little dough doesn’t hurt either).

Got it?

Joe

any experience with tyler hicks - Posted by lester Clymer

Posted by lester Clymer on November 22, 1998 at 16:48:01:

just started reading tyler hicks. it seems to be straight forward but there are alot of advertisements for his other products. If anyone has any input I would love to hear it

Hicks is junk - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on November 25, 1998 at 08:24:01:

Hicks’ material is junk compared to other good re investing books out there. Stop by any good bookstore and browse awhile at other titles. I agree totally: he peddles his other products and he doesn’t provide enough information to tell how concepts can be applied. Don’t waste your valuable time or money.

Cheers,

HR

Re: any experience with tyler hicks - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on November 23, 1998 at 02:46:33:

I also have started to read Hicks, and you are right, alot of hype about the other products. He has good ideas, but doesn’t give enough deatil to apply them without buying his other products. I also have the Carleton Sheets program, and it goes into a little more detail. But, I haven’t bought anything yet. I’ve found that with my past Bankruptcy, and no cash, I cannot find a deal to close.
Any tips anyone?

Re: Hicks is junk - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on November 29, 1998 at 07:37:56:

Hicks is mostly ra ra. His theme is get out there and do it. No kidding, Ty?
Keep looking.