any Good programs for pocket pc /pda? - Posted by Russ L

Posted by BaldRepublican on July 29, 2003 at 17:18:01:

I would highly recommend Omnisolve for your primary Time value of money and cash flow calculator. It has many other usefull features like date calculation and conversions.

I use the task feature more than anything. All new preforeclosures go in using priority, due date and other tools to separate them into props that I must visit today or one that can wait until I’m in the hood.
The FSBO’s have their own list, expired and so forth.

The calander feature reminds me when rents are due and I never dismiss the reminders until I’m paid.

Try Mapopolis.com for door to door driving directions by county. It’s great.

Enjoy Todd

any Good programs for pocket pc /pda? - Posted by Russ L

Posted by Russ L on July 29, 2003 at 16:52:53:

Hi All,
Does anyone here have or know of any good programs for my pocket pc for realestate investing, such as mortage caculators or pricing guides or estimators???

I want to use my pocket pc for more than just games :wink:

blessings,
Russ L

Re: any Good programs for pocket pc /pda? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on July 30, 2003 at 14:05:29:

You’ll find many dozens, possibly hundreds of programs at www.download.com. There are also whole sites devoted to programs for handhelds and palmtops. In addition, there is a seller or two on eBay that sell a full CD full of hundreds of programs for 10-15 bucks.

I echo the comment on Omnisolve. It is an excellent program. It comes with most of the HP handhelds, palmtops, etc. Another fun program is “PocketTV” if you actually want to watch videos or movies on your Pocket PC.