Any hope for me?? - Posted by Tony

Posted by Mike on February 21, 2001 at 13:20:50:

CS course will help you restore your credit but that takes time like a year or more. I have had success with the course but I have good credit, I can see how that helps. Talk to some hard money lenders or No-Doc lenders and then there is always rent to own and land contracts, CS covers these very well and it may be a slow start but yes it can work for you. Bottom line, look at a lot of properties and make a lot of offers, if that isn’t what you want to do then repair your credit first. Good Luck

Any hope for me?? - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on February 21, 2001 at 12:36:51:

Hi. I’ve been considering purchasing the CS program - I’ve seen his late-nite infomercials time and again, but have never gathered together the courage to order. I’m employed in a job I hate, and I’m getting married in a year. I’ve been quite depressed lately over the prospect of doing the 9-5 thing till I whither away or grab my chest and keel over…I think my biggest concern is credit. My credit is totally destroyed. Is it really possible for me, with horrible credit and no capital, to get started in a program like this???

Any insight would be GREALTY appreciated. Thanks, Tony

Re: Any hope for me?? - Posted by lcburns

Posted by lcburns on February 21, 2001 at 15:18:12:

Do yourself a favor, buy the course it explains everything. Good luck (lc)