Any ocean view properties

I am looking for ocean view properties (good view, like sitting in the living room to see the ocean) in an area from Huntington beach to Morro Bay.

I am living in Bay Area now and plan to live there after retire in 10 yr. I have these in minds:

1. directly ocean view
  2. close to shopping.
  3. SFH, Condo, TH are all ok. But lower HOA prefer (like <$400) which would reduce carrying cost.
  4. Will hold value or may appreciation above average in long run.
  5. I plan to rent it out for 1st a few years after purchase. Qualified for vocational rental even better.
  6. Budget is up to 600k loan or cash for 2 bedroom 1 bath or better.

Giving above thoughts, which location would you suggest? Any leads do you have? I open to short sale with my cash advantage. I am not afraid to wait for a good deal either.

John

Me too

Not really but I will be in San Louis Obispo for a while this summer. Love the area.

Re:

Look for real estate companies that have properties in the area you mentioned… Btw I loved your idea of retiring to a house with ocean view…you clearly have planned everything up :slight_smile:

I really want to choose the house or properties which is having all the above qualities. I want the area where I live must me surrounded by beautiful beaches, environment and other is near by my home like shopping, market place etc.

How about trying ocean view properties in Hawaii? I actually found this 5 bedroom with 6 bathrooms and a half bath, it’s looking good!

There are many great deals in ocean view right now ,Some parts of Ocean view are really nice and some are not quite as nice or safe. so if really want to live in this area you should consider a real estate investor.