Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by Sandy

Posted by Nathan(oh) on April 03, 2002 at 12:47:12:

Let me know if I can do anything to help, I would love to see them take responsibility for their poor business practices.

Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by Sandy

Posted by Sandy on January 24, 2002 at 14:53:54:

I called the toll-free number and was told:

• they have been in business over 18 months are listed with the Better Business Bureau.
  • they work with over 250 lenders nationwide and have over 2000 loan programs
  • the loans are low interest and you pay no PMI.
  • they finance OO 100% from $40k to $400k (1 to 4 fam)
    with an upfront fee of $375; you get back $300 when you close.
  • they finance NOO 95% from $90k to $400k (1 to 4 fam) with an upfront fee of $575; you get back $300 when you close and all other investor loans are fee-free.
  • you need a FICO of 580+ for OO loans and 620+ for NOO loans.
  • you don’t pay any or very low closing costs.
  • Money Solutions USA makes money from the bank after you close.

Truth be told, this sounds okay to me? How does it sound to you guys? Has anyone ever used this service? What was your experience, good or bad?

Thanks in advance for you insight.

Sandy

Let’s STOP THEM - Posted by April M(oh)

Posted by April M(oh) on April 04, 2002 at 16:35:30:

We all need to come together and STOP them!

Re: Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by April

Posted by April on April 03, 2002 at 11:28:13:

DO NOT USE THEM YET!!!
I am presently in a dispute with this company over one of their SALESMEN misrepresnting the company…Besides all that I am unhappy with the way some of theor employees handle themselves…I will respond ASAP with more information!

Re: Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by April

Posted by April on April 03, 2002 at 11:28:01:

DO NOT USE THEM YET!!!
I am presently in a dispute with this company over one of their SALESMEN misrepresnting the company…Besides all that I am unhappy with the way some of theor employees handle themselves…I will respond ASAP with more information!

Re: Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on March 27, 2002 at 17:19:34:

any body have the phone number for Money solutions USA? I really need it. I think they are in the process of ripping me off!

Re: Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on March 19, 2002 at 12:59:02:

They are aweful could not close a loan for me and gave me all kind of excuses. Went somewhere else the loan was closed in 2 weeks.
Stay as far away as possible.

Do not use them! - Posted by Nathan(oh)

Posted by Nathan(oh) on January 24, 2002 at 17:02:38:

I have had several problems and arguments with them and have spoken with others on this site that have had the same problems. They tell you they can finance, but won’t discuss anything until you pay the fee. Once you pay and try to get financed, they pull all sorts of tricks out of their pockets. They even cussed out my father-in-law when he was asking for a refund. From experience, I say do not go for it.

HTH

Nathan

Re: Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by fred

Posted by fred on January 24, 2002 at 16:35:06:

Why do you have to pay an upfront fee. I am a mortgage broker in Illinois and I dont charge an upfront fee for anything and if you are approved for a loan based upon your credit then you pay for the appraisal when the appraisor goes to appraise the house Email me or call me if you need help with any questions

Re: Let’s STOP THEM - Posted by ME

Posted by ME on April 04, 2002 at 16:39:30:

Please contact me via EMAIL for all those willing!

Re: Anyone ever use Money Solutions USA? - Posted by Aaron

Posted by Aaron on April 04, 2002 at 13:03:57:

This company is a scam, I too am in dispute with them over their con, opps… I meant salesmen and their unprofessional behavior.

Re: Do not use them! - Posted by Sheila

Posted by Sheila on April 03, 2002 at 12:45:50:

Same thing. I am trying to help my brother get his money back. I have been a real estate paralegal for 12 years. I am amazed at the ways people come up with to rip others off. We are going to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General and the Office of Banks and Real Estate.

Re: Do not use them! - Posted by April

Posted by April on April 04, 2002 at 16:29:25:

Let’s ALL stand together & STOP THIS NONSENSE!
Anyone Agree?