Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski's bootcamp? - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dwight on June 03, 2004 at 11:30:39:

So $5000 for a teaching that hasn’t been proven by his students. Hmmm, I’m in the wrong kind of business. :slight_smile:

Also, that is pretty bold to ask someone to give you everything they own at a discount. I wonder how he doesn’t get thrown out of someones house.

Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on June 01, 2004 at 14:57:20:

I’ve been thinking about going to the one in Dallas. How is it like compared to other bootcamps?

Dave

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on June 19, 2004 at 24:26:19:

I’ve been twice (the first two), know some “mentor” students and have other friends that went to the one bootcamp I didn’t attend.
SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
Don’t know of any mentor student or any other student who has pulled off a deal.

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by rb

Posted by rb on June 07, 2004 at 11:01:41:

I have been twice. Slow learner. What I learned is that I wasted $4,500 dollars. He is greedy and does not give you all the information that you need unless you fork out an additional $20,000. Save your money and time. rb

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Dimitri

Posted by Dimitri on June 02, 2004 at 07:33:40:

Be prepared to fork over $20K in addition to the price of the seminar. Some people say its worth it.

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Angel

Posted by Angel on August 23, 2004 at 12:31:32:

we got a couple things going on here. First of all pureenergyseminars.com is about the most lousy interviewer of these guru’s I’ve ever heard. Secondly, on the Marco interview he very smugly says it’s very humorous how actors lose their contracts or pilot program and have to sell their house at a discount as if to say it’s humorous that they are down on their luck. So if you say he’s greedy, I believe it. We are here to help people solve problems not kick them when they’re down

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on June 02, 2004 at 15:07:48:

I listened to some of his conference calls and he never mentioned additional seminars for $20K, just the one for $4,495. At that price I knew it sounded a bit too good to be true. What else do you get for the extra $20K? What I want to avoid is going to an expensive seminar that has some information I already know and towards the end is a commercial for other products/services. It’s very deceptive in my opinion. Anyone else here went to it? Any books available to deal with high-end houses, auctions? Thanks for your comments!

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Dwight

Posted by Dwight on June 02, 2004 at 14:56:33:

I heard about the manual for the extra $20k. I havn’t heard of anyone making his system work yet. Is it a good idea. I have only heard that he gets the house under option for some rediculous price and gets all the rest of the estate if possible. He then auctions it all off including the house and splits the profits with the auction company. Does that about sum it up or did I miss something?

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on June 03, 2004 at 15:33:13:

I suspected that is how he does it, but I don’t know of the auction part, which may be worth some money to look into.

Marco is a Legrand student. Just listening to him on the promotion DVD, that they send to me. Actually, if you listened to the Legrand’s cashflow system. It tell you how to do some of Marco’s style,and high up properies. Marco, just adjusted it to make it work, like the rest of us!

Most of us are either a clones, or a copy of others. Most of the gurus uses others styles, or ideals too.

Why Not??? That is why they sell their materials, and ideals!

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on June 02, 2004 at 17:52:52:

On the conference call he says he now asks for the deed in addition to all the “stuff” like cars, boats, furniture, jewelery, etc. If he can’t get the “stuff” he goes to area companies that are willing to sell items at the event and split their profits with him. He sometimes uses sponsors to cover expenses. At Ron LeGrand seminars the students are given tapes/manuals at no extra cost or low cost. I guess that’s how Marco profits here. I also never heard of a student having a successful deal with the system except on the call.

Re: Anyone here attend Marco Kozlowski’s bootcamp? - Posted by Andy Gall

Posted by Andy Gall on June 11, 2006 at 23:13:13:

I have a couple years experience in Real Estae and am considering attending a boot camp of his? Is there anyone out there who is sucessfully doing this.