Anyone In California Going To Atlanta? - Posted by Maggie

Posted by AnnNC on February 21, 2001 at 02:34:14:

Arrive eary., Drink a lot of water once you arrive.
Also drink orange juice for potassium. take some with you on the flight or ask for it, or bring low sodium V8 juice.( potassium)
Try to stay over Sunday night. Reduce stress on yourself, by arriving early the day before.
Call the hotel and see if they can send some food to your room to be ready when you arrive late… Plan for a nap. Not like the people who say they only sleep 4 hours in 3 days, Take care of yourself, and you’ll be better off. If you are staying up late at night, later than you are accoustomed to,
then you do need to eat, not just drink soda.
Long flights are dehydrating, so you will arrive
exhausted. Drink orange juice on the plane. Call the hotel and see what food is available at the time of your arrival.
Hope this serves.
Ann

Anyone In California Going To Atlanta? - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on February 20, 2001 at 23:18:53:

Hi:

I am a newbie and I am just wondering who in California is going, because of the east coast time. It may be difficult to adjust to the time there. The seminar convention starts at 8:30am is 5:30 am to us. I want to learn, not go to sleep, because of the time.

Any feedback would help me in making my decision to go to the convention.

Maggie

Re: Anyone In California Going To Atlanta? - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on February 21, 2001 at 10:50:57:

Hi Maggie,

The hotel reservations will be for Thursday night, and the convention starts on Friday morning, so take it easy Thursday pm. Take a bath, and go to bed early. I would also recommend staying over Sunday night if your budget and calander allow. I agree with Anne. Drink a lot of water and juice. I might just take my own advice this year.

Jeanne

Re: Anyone In California Going To Atlanta? - Posted by ScottAG (CA)

Posted by ScottAG (CA) on February 21, 2001 at 09:28:52:

(^o^)/

Another newbie here from the SF Bay Area heading to the convention! I’m sure there’ll be a bunch of us absorbing what we can from all the veterans. It’s gonna be great.

Scott

Looking forward to… - Posted by Fran CA

Posted by Fran CA on February 21, 2001 at 07:53:02:

going to Atlanta and learning all that can be learned in three days. From what I have heard posted here, I don’t think sleep is an issue. Everyone seems to think that you will be on such an adrenaline rush that the time difference won’t really matter.

My fiancee and I are planning on staying over through Monday. I have heard that it gives you a chance to talk to some of those that are still there and get more information, plus maybe catch up on some sleep.

Where in CA are you located? We live in the SF Bay Area. Look forward to seeing ALL of you at the convention!

Fran

A little sacrifice now… - Posted by info@hiresuccessnow.com

Posted by info@hiresuccessnow.com on February 21, 2001 at 06:30:47:

I’m also on the West Coast.

The pure adreniline and excitement will get you through the several missed hours of sleep.

Think about it this way. You have a choice.

1. Go to a convention that will show/help you make a lot of money in real estate.

2. Not go, and sleep in those extra few hours you think are more important.

I’m using sort of a rediculous example, however, you will regret it more if you don’t go. I wish someone would’ve hit me over the head several years prior to me getting started in creative real estate.

Give yourself an income raise this year, go to the convention. Sleep on the plane!

G. Thompson
gthompson@hiresuccessnow.com
www.hiresuccessnow.com