Anyone in KCMO?? - Posted by Garrett

Posted by FRED ARNDT on February 06, 2002 at 12:57:34:

I HAVE A PROPERTY AT 2931 ASKEW KANSAS CITY MO PLEASE DRIVE PAST IT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH A PRIVATE INVESTOR THAT WILL WORK WITH YOU ON OWNER FINANCING YOUR FIRST PROPERTY CALL ME 888-955-5554

Anyone in KCMO?? - Posted by Garrett

Posted by Garrett on February 06, 2002 at 10:56:34:

hi everyone. i’m a college student near kansas city who is trying to get started in RE investing. i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the investing club in prairie village that’s listed on this site or any other local clubs. if you know anything about these clubs or would like to let a beginner take you to dinner to discuss RE let me know. thanks in advance

-Garrett(KCMO)

Re: Anyone in KCMO?? - Posted by JFinke KC

Posted by JFinke KC on February 06, 2002 at 13:36:23:

Garrett,

The Kansas City Investment Group now meets in Mission, Kansas (email me for more specific location, date and time, or visit www.kcig.org). I have been a member for about a year now and have found it to be an invaluable resource for information and contacts. I think the membership fee is $40 per year. Pretty cheap considering the info you can gain. They also offer workshops for members at very reasonable prices. I never miss a meeting.

Email me if you’d like to talk more about KCIG or KC area real estate in general.

Good Luck,

JFinke KC