Anyone know where ...... - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by John Behle on May 25, 2000 at 20:28:53:

I was going to post also and say “ditto”. You’ve been on my mind. Email me an update.

Anyone know where … - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on May 25, 2000 at 08:35:46:

Dan Matejsek is these days? I have e-mailed him and gotten no response since he went to Maui prior to going full-time
into his own business. Could be he is just too busy but I haven’t seen him posting on this site and he used to be a regular here. I am concerned about him and would feel better knowing he is in touch with someone on this forum.
Will appreciate anyone’s response.

My Hiatus is basically over and - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on May 25, 2000 at 17:11:52:

I have been flying at about 100 mph. Sorry, I haven’t gotten back to you all (John, William, Nate, and the rest)

Life has been very busy since I got back from Hawaii. I have annouced my plans to leave and left the actual date a little open ended, which has been a little frustrating. The president of the company went to Kazakhstan and I have been covering for him the last 30 days or so. All the while I have been running my RE business up to full speed. I have almost 10 deals in the hopper, none of which have closed yet, and have been pretty busy catching up after my vacation. I opened my email box this afternoon for the first time in a month and had 60 emails to address.

I’m still lurking on both boards daily and will email you all this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for caring enough to wonder where I am. I look forward to our future successes.

Sincerely,

Dan Matejsek