Approaching mobile home dealers for notes - Posted by Nghia

Posted by Thomas K. Standen on August 28, 2003 at 11:51:04:

People hate this kind of response - but when it’s the best answer for the questions asked - well, there is no way around it. You say you purchased the book. That’s wonderful! But the mere act of purchasing a “how-to” book does absolutely nothing for you, all by itself. I guess TCA would make an excellent doorstop, seeing is how it is loaded with 300 + pages of “meat & potatoes”. Don’t think you bought it to use as a doorstop though!

So, study it, and learn the information that is inside of it - you’ll find that the answers to your questions here are thoroughly covered in the book… along with a lot of other highly detailed information that will help you immensely if you are serious about making a profit out of working mobile home notes. And best wishes for your success!

Thomas K. Standen
North American Loan Servicing

Approaching mobile home dealers for notes - Posted by Nghia

Posted by Nghia on August 27, 2003 at 02:28:16:

Hi,
I recently purchase a copy of “Tin Can Alley”! Now I would like to start calling mobile home dealers around my area to find out what kind of notes they have for sale. How should I approach a MH dealer? What kind of questions should I ask?

Thanks,
Nghia