Are there any good substitutes for the Careton Sheets Program??? - Posted by chuck

Posted by Jason Van Orman on February 14, 2000 at 16:36:21:

I have the sheets program and feel it is very good however I think you can do just as good if you go to your local bookstore and buy some books on real estate investing and get the same info.

Are there any good substitutes for the Careton Sheets Program??? - Posted by chuck

Posted by chuck on February 10, 2000 at 10:56:32:

I am very interested in real estate investing as a strategy to ensure financial security. BUT… I am young, broke, and I have big college loans to pay off (not to mention pretty bad credit). I can’t even afford the pricey Sheets program right now! On this website I’ve read suggestions on many books on the subject of real estate investing. Can anyone who has read some of these books and gone through the Sheets course tell me if they think I’d be missing any special tricks that only Sheets sheads light on by forgoing his course and heading to my local bookstore or library?

Bonus Question: In a market like Seattle where a mortgage on a property will most likely greatly excede the rental value of most properties, what is the general strategy for generating income from a property? Or is that even possible?

Thank you very much for any responses!

Re: Are there any good substitutes for the Careton Sheets Program??? - Posted by Todd (Alabama)

Posted by Todd (Alabama) on March 01, 2000 at 03:08:07:

I have the Carlton Sheets program but I purchased it under $100 on ebay.com. You can also find other Carlton Sheets Programs on ebay…

Hope this helps…
Todd (Alabama )