Are there any seminars coming to the Michigan area??? Also looking for local REI clubs - Posted by J. Thomas

Posted by Jeff Neville on June 14, 1999 at 22:53:41:

Hi - I’m also a “newbie” from Mich. (outside of Flint) Don’t know offhand of any seminars coming to the area, and the only “investors group” I can find is in Oakland Co. Flint has a landlord’s group but nothing else that I can find. Sorry I could’nt be of more help. Good luck in your endeavors! Jeff

Are there any seminars coming to the Michigan area??? Also looking for local REI clubs - Posted by J. Thomas

Posted by J. Thomas on June 14, 1999 at 16:59:07:

Hello, I’m a newbie and would like to know of any seminars coming to the Michigan area. I would love to attend one but can’t afford the airfare and hotel to go to a distant one. Also any ideas of finding a REI club in my area (Grand Rapids)? I found two in surrounding cities but they are geared towards landlords. I attended a meeting of the closest one but it seemed to be more of a bragging session then anything else! I have checked two internet sites (including this one) and have checked the local library assets as well as the yellow pages. Thank you for your time!