Asheville (seminar) is out of Gas !! - Posted by Mark Haugsten

Posted by rise2it (VA) on September 03, 2005 at 21:38:40:

I’ll walk or hitchhike to this thing if I have to…

Asheville (seminar) is out of Gas !! - Posted by Mark Haugsten

Posted by Mark Haugsten on September 01, 2005 at 03:44:39:

Direct from an Asdheville AM radio jock being interviewed here. He had Lindsay Williams on today (great guy, Lindsay).
Area cities are going dry, as well.

Let me know what you guys see there today, please.

You are Mistaken - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on September 01, 2005 at 14:08:30:

The pipeline that serves much of the south eastern states from Louisiana to Virginia had been out of power due to the hurricane. While the quantity of the gas supply has been reduced, Asheville (just like the other cities in those states) is by no means out of gas.

I drove by 10 gas stations on my way home and 7 had gas. Suppliers are rotating which stations they serve is all (price was averaging about $3.27 per gallon).

As for the boot camp, we are still going full throttle. The boot camp sold out some time ago and all is on schedule (remember it is still weeks away).

As a personal note.

Sandra, Scott, Lonnie and myself have put a heck of a lot of time, effort and money into putting on this boot camp and will notify the attendees of any changes.

Your post and particularly the wording of the headline were a bit insulting to our efforts, especially since your concern was misguided. There is no reason to shock people into concerning themselves over a false issue. Sandra has enough to do without having to send emails correcting your error.

Should an issue such as gas become a reality, we will address it directly with those attending.

Tony

and besides . . . - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on September 01, 2005 at 14:15:38:

I have never know Tony to run out of gas!

;-)3