Asset Protection, Tax Reduction, Overseas Corporations - Posted by Darth Vader

Posted by Ralph C in VA on June 09, 1999 at 07:30:15:

Read the works of Jerome Schneider.

It will get you aroused.

Asset Protection, Tax Reduction, Overseas Corporations - Posted by Darth Vader

Posted by Darth Vader on June 08, 1999 at 16:55:05:

I am no friend of the Federal Government and they are no friends of mine! I have heard that there are ways to make money in real estate, move it offshore, and then bring it back clean into the United States–only to make more money and repeat the process. The whole purpose is to avoid paying usurious taxes. I would like to do this with money I make through creative real estate deals. Does anyone have experience in this area or have any pointers as to how to effectively accomplish such a task or information on available resources?

Re: Asset Protection, Tax Reduction, Overseas Corporations - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on June 09, 1999 at 14:51:05:

Be very, very careful- there’s lots of bad advice out there along with squirrely advisors. There are legitimate means of holding intangibles overseas for tax advantages, along with lots of illegitimate means. As for laundering real estate with overseas corps & the like- not likely. Real estate, being a rather immobile asset, is not very suceptable to offshore planning techniques. It is VERY likely that suggestions to the contrary (when it comes to real estate) are illegal. As I said- be careful with this sort of advice. I’ve seen lots of websites on this, none of which were noteworthy enough for me to, well, note. Search under +tax+Caymans or +tax+offshore and you’ll find plenty of sites- DO beware their contents!

John Hyre