Atlanta appraisals - Posted by Natalie

Posted by marc/ATL on January 29, 2000 at 21:35:17:

Good question, Natalie. I went to that site and printed this form, because basically as a newbie I’m building up my arsenal. But can someone tell me what EXACTLY this is used for. Are there other forms I should review,printout, and master.
I don’t want to jump into anything just yet. Hopefully with this site a few visits to the monthly GAREIA meetings and most definately the CREconvention and I’ll
be full of confidence.
Thanx,
Marc

Atlanta appraisals - Posted by Natalie

Posted by Natalie on January 29, 2000 at 07:50:42:

Let’s say I have a buyer for a house I want to flip and I need to order an appraisal. Can anybody from Atlanta tell me whom or give me any suggestions about whom I need to contact about that?

Also - where do I get a 1003 application (re credit)?

Thanks!

Natalie

Re: Atlanta appraisals - Posted by Mark-NC

Posted by Mark-NC on January 29, 2000 at 08:29:43:

Natalie,
You can go to your phone book and call any appraiser. But I wouldn’t do that untill you had a buyer. The reason for that is the lender for the buyer may reguire some specific type of appraisal. So no use waisting your money on it untill you know the specifics.

As far as a 1003 credit ap you can get one at www.homeowners.com/new24.html if you have trouble with it send me your fax number and I will send you one.

Mark