attracting sellers through websites - Posted by HC

Posted by Pookie Wookie on March 22, 2006 at 11:50:50:

Sure, I’ve been in IT field for all of 12 years and am looking to implement a plan somewhat along the lines of what you are thinking.

I plan to advertise “free small business websites” in my community. The “catch” is that in exchange for me building small businesses a free website - they have to allow me to advertise on the website I build for them. I am thinking this will get me a lot of exposure.

attracting sellers through websites - Posted by HC

Posted by HC on March 22, 2006 at 07:48:44:

Hi all
I am building a website and want to attract motivated sellers. Does anyone have ideas that I can use? Can anyone point me toward people who have had success with this?

HC

Re: attracting sellers through websites - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on March 24, 2006 at 22:47:21:

Having the best website in the world will not get you any motivated sellers.

People have to know that your site is there. To drive traffic, it’s called MARKETING & ADVERTISING. To drive LOTS of traffic, it’s called MONEY!

My experience is that lot’s of my motivated sellers don’t have internet access (they still have their Big Screen TV’s tho!) Go figure.

Get a website, but don’t expect it to bring you the leads you need to buy houses, unless you market the hell out of it. Sign up with Lynn Hahn with one of his real estate sites. He has a guarantee about driving traffic. Check it out at http://url123.com/m4hh9

Dutch
www.okhomesavers.com (one of Lynn’s sites)