auction in St.Louis. - Posted by R C Solomon

Posted by Joseph Turner on May 26, 1999 at 17:04:19:

IF it was a tax auction, simply go down to your tax collector’s office and ask for a print out of all the parcels that were sold. My tax collector’s office provided me with about a 10 page list of almost 500 parcels. Included in the list were the parcels numbers and amount paid/bid for parcel. Our county has a site where you can enter in the parcels and subsequently find out where the parcel is located. Obviously this information only pertains to my county in southern california…but i am sure it is similar almost everywhere else.

Good Luck.

Joseph

auction in St.Louis. - Posted by R C Solomon

Posted by R C Solomon on May 26, 1999 at 05:36:44:

May 25,St Louis had a real estate auction.Is there a one stop place to find out which homes sold and the amount of purchase? Yes,I do know I should have been their. Thanks for any help.

Re: auction in St.Louis. - Posted by R C Solomon

Posted by R C Solomon on May 26, 1999 at 23:01:29:

Thank you Dave,Joseph for the quick response and thank you for this site.I shall follow this up to get a idea of how the market prices are at lease as a starting point. Thanks again.

Re: auction in St.Louis. - Posted by DaveC in St. Louis

Posted by DaveC in St. Louis on May 26, 1999 at 13:52:08:

I know the Marshalls hold a tax auction once a year, if this is the one you’re talking about. I don’t know if it was 5-25-99 but it was about this time last year. The post dispatch last year posted all the properties that were auctioned off and they must be published somewhere, maybe the Post. It is held in the foyer of the civil courts blding and may last 1-2 days. The properties that do not sell go to CDA to be held or sold.

There are some good buys and a lot of not-so–good buys in my opinion.
hope this helps and best of luck.