bandit sign effectiveness - Posted by JC in Seattle

Posted by calgal on October 28, 2003 at 24:04:43:

I would like to know how and what your ‘bandit’ signs look like as well as ‘how you do it’ as mentioned. I tried to visit your site at pajamainvestor and noted the tech problems and would appreciate your reply to my email above! Thanks.-calgal in California

bandit sign effectiveness - Posted by JC in Seattle

Posted by JC in Seattle on October 27, 2003 at 11:51:58:

Howdy folks,

I am curious to learn what kind of response you get from Bandit signs? For example, how many calls will you get if you put 100 signs out? How many signs does it take to get a house? Roughly. Thanks a million!
JC

Re: bandit sign effectiveness - Posted by timeinvestor

Posted by timeinvestor on October 27, 2003 at 13:00:21:

Bandit signs are our prodominant source for getting distressed sellers. We have a niche with respect to the look and feel of the signs, but our response rate is approxiamately 1 call per day for every 3 signs that are posted. Email me and I’ll give you a better idea as to how we do it, just not publically…

Re: bandit sign effectiveness - Posted by JD

Posted by JD on October 29, 2003 at 17:33:52:

Very interested on your idea on bandit signs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
JD

Re: bandit sign effectiveness - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on October 29, 2003 at 11:40:15:

I would like more info on how you work with bandit signs. I am not having much luck with them. Thanks!

Charity

Re: bandit sign effectiveness - Posted by Sharon

Posted by Sharon on October 28, 2003 at 10:47:52:

Can you please send me an email to how you use your bandit signs to get responses.

Thanks for sharing

Sharon