Bandit Sign - Posted by Toney

Posted by Tracy on July 06, 2002 at 24:58:05:

My experience with banditsigns.com is that they were VERY slow with my order (5-6 weeks!). The signs look good though, and were inexpensive - but again, SLOW in delivery.

Tracy

Bandit Sign - Posted by Toney

Posted by Toney on July 04, 2002 at 13:26:33:

Where do you all get your bandit signs at and just how big are they. Most web sites that i have found, the signs are 18 by 24 and that pretty big.Maybe looking for something a little smaller, just wanted to know what you all use.

Thanks…

Re: Bandit Sign - Posted by Matt KY

Posted by Matt KY on July 04, 2002 at 16:11:46:

i buy mine for under $1 apiece. just buy some wooden stakes, posterboard, and make some 11x17 copies at kinko’s…

I BUY HOUSES
779-2757
24 Hour Recorded Message

Theres no point in paying $10 per sign from any site when you can take 30 minutes making a bunch and paying only a $0.90 each.

Re: Bandit Sign - Posted by Bryce

Posted by Bryce on July 04, 2002 at 14:23:55:

There are two really good suppliers.

I got mine from David at banditsigns.com, he’s somewhat
known around these parts. Seriously though I was very happy with the signs I purchased and they have an updated site, with some specials and even stakes.
Bryce(ID)

$10 per sign??? - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on July 05, 2002 at 24:37:39:

Hopefully you are being facetious. Anyone paying $10 per sign has not shopped around. I’d be happy to sell them signs for half that price and I’d make a handsome profit.

BTW, I’m not in the business of producing and selling signs. But I know that if I can buy a professionally produced 18" x 24" sign for $1.25 each and sell them for $5 each, there’s definitely a profit potential.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

P.S. I buy my signs from a local sign maker. My suggestion to Toney would be to shop around.