Barnes & Noble credit card for corps (HR followup) - Posted by TRandle

Posted by HR on June 10, 2000 at 18:52:04:

nt

Barnes & Noble credit card for corps (HR followup) - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on June 06, 2000 at 22:27:22:

HR,
So I go today to pick up Kiyosaki’s new one and get another version at B&N. “We’re out of literature, but the corporate card receives 20% off purchases over $50”. I’ll find out sometime, but you may be right, it may be one of those weird Texas things.

Speaking of that, I ran across another one last week. American Home Shield is “not allowed” to offer me discounts on warranties in Texas. I asked since we’ve been purchasing several lately. Additionally, I’m told they’re not even allowed to send coupons to Texas due to some law. I didn’t pursue, but thought it was curious…

Re: Barnes & Noble credit card for corps (HR followup) - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on June 08, 2000 at 21:32:04:

Hey Tim,

I was only joking about the Texas thing. As I recall, there is no buying mimimum to get the 20% discount here in Louisiana (my recollection is a little fuzzy on this point, though; I’ll have to check). Now woulden’t that be funny? The banana republic of Louisiana actually ain’t behind the rest of the country in somethin’, but may actually be progressive. Wow. Go figure.

:wink:

HR

Re: HR ,cute e-mail address ;-} - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 09, 2000 at 03:07:48:

You would never guess how many people use asdf@asdf.com (or some variant form) as a filler email address across the Internet.