be beware when buying - Posted by americo leblonde

Posted by JA-FL on April 16, 2000 at 07:23:15:

Not refunding when demanded is the main reason McCorkle is where he is. If anyone has been refused full refund from any Guru or R.E. expert, please post it! We can add it to the testimonials for future reference.

be beware when buying - Posted by americo leblonde

Posted by americo leblonde on April 15, 2000 at 15:58:11:

mr. sheets offer you his real estate program for
3 payments of $60 and when you buy it it will be
an $370 charge on your visa statement. well, i
did call them to send back all, but they will
be charge me $50 for shipping and handling /?/
i did pay $28 for the fedex delivery and i will
pay for the ship back almost the same amount…
so, beware him, he is wery CREATIVE…!!!

Re: be beware when buying - Posted by Patti-FL

Posted by Patti-FL on April 16, 2000 at 12:31:15:

This comment is to Americo, just my two cent worth.
When ever your purchase via credit card you must have all the company(telemarketers)information just in case you are not happy with the products.

For as CS’s products the telemarketers are there to sale as much as possible. If you decide to try for 30 days you best have all the 800#'s, contact info, name of telemarketer. From my understanding you can also place through your credit card company (prior to them processing the item) via telephone the amount that you have agree upon and no more, but in this case the telemarketers are not given the ability to process your total until you hang up, so it is my experience to get a total amount to the nearest figure.

I hope you recovered your money if you were not satisfied with his products. Remember, his products are for beginners/Interm who would like to continue in the market. If you are still unhappy, try a post forsale on all real estate bulletin boards and believe me you will be able to sale them.

Good luck,
Patti- CCN2 Real Estate
Jacksonville, Fl

Re: be beware when buying - Posted by bob

Posted by bob on April 15, 2000 at 20:14:54:

legrand!! aaararrrggggghhh! crooks i tell ya!
having a monster of a time getting a refund!!
i call i call and nobody wants to help me but they
have the nerve to ask me 20 questions to change my mind
but when i refuse they transfer me to a voicemail!!
online piracy i tell ya!! good luck everybody with this
guy, he should be in vegas like all the other crooks!
JUST HONOR YOUR ADVERTISED RETURN POLICY LIKE A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS SHOULD.

Another Option - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 16, 2000 at 18:20:54:

Bob,

LeGrand’s organization is going through some “growing pains”. This topic was brought up on a thread about a month ago. The resolution for LeGrand was this, I believe.

Contact customer service, Jeanne, AT THIS SITE. She posted that she would help with refunds for LeGrand’s materials even if you didn’t purchase it from this site. Her email address is jeanne@creonline.com.

How’s THAT for customer service?

I hope this helps.

Bill K. (AZ)