Best source for high LTV loans? - Posted by Brian

Posted by Tom-Pa on June 30, 2002 at 09:48:57:

You need to contact a mortgage broker in your area. They have all kind of programs to get you 100% financing on owner occ properties, and than you can use your money to buy the other property. You should be able to get into that property no money down, with seller carry back. If you belong to a local investors group someone there should be able to help you, or e-mail me and I’ll help you find someone. Tom-Pa

Best source for high LTV loans? - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on June 26, 2002 at 22:17:31:

First of all I would like to thank everyone involved in this forum for the great information.
I’m looking at buying my first property at the end of the summer. I can put 10k down on a duplex in the 85k range.(I plan to live in one side) Would it be possible to buy a quad for 130k with my 10k down? The owner of the quad is willing to finance with 10% down at 8 on a 15 yr. I would rather acquire institutional financing at 6.5 if possible. My credit score is 707. The duplex owner probably won’t finance. Is there any way to get both of them? By the end of the year I could scratch together another 8k if needed. If I were to buy the owner financed deal first, would I then have difficulty obtaining the loan for the second?

Re: Best source for high LTV loans? - Posted by Mike g

Posted by Mike g on July 03, 2002 at 04:14:29:

Email me and we can discuss your options.
I have all sorts of programs for investment properties - up to 100% LTV… as well as great primary residence programs…