Big Dogs need Puppies! - Posted by DJ

Posted by Rob FL on November 26, 1998 at 22:25:30:

I am pretty sure Stacy AZ is a man.

Big Dogs need Puppies! - Posted by DJ

Posted by DJ on November 25, 1998 at 07:51:29:

Reading through the posts today, I’ve seen where Joe Kaiser
has answered several posts! It’s good to see that the
“Big Dogs” in the business use the site! Of course, they need us puppies in the business to mentor to, and to keep their minds fresh with questions on different situations!
(Bet you won’t see a post by Carlton Sheets on this site!)
Joe, if you read this post, I admire you for offering your help! I am considering purchasing your “Ultimate Lease Option Strategy” course. If anyone has it, I would like to know what you think!
“Happy Bird Day” to all!
DJ

Re: Big Dogs need Puppies! - Posted by DJ Busch

Posted by DJ Busch on November 26, 1998 at 20:57:32:

DJ,

You’re right about the “big dogs”. The experienced folks who answer questions and help out on this site are a great example of co-operation in a very competitive field.

Regarding Joe’s lease-option course, if you haven’t already heard this many times, GET IT!! Joe brings such a unique perspective to everything he does. You’ll find yourself scratching your head, wondering why you didn’t think of some of these things. He takes such a no-nonsense approach to doing deals, you’ll really be on the edge of your seat, waiting to see what he comes up with next.

I recommend picking up as many of Joe’s courses as you can afford. Well worth every penny.

Hakuna Matata

DJ Busch

Re: DITTO…and more - Posted by TStevens (OH)

Posted by TStevens (OH) on November 25, 1998 at 12:23:17:

It is really exciting to see the experts in this business enjoy the interaction with us “novices”.
Any cudos would first have to go to JP for the time and effort put into providing us with this site, THANK YOU…THANK YOU…THANK YOU!
I enjoy Joe Kaiser’s “no nonsense” approach to this business. Dirk Roach “YOU DA MAN” when it comes to mobile homes (with a special thanks to Lonnie for all he’s taught you). Karp, when you need a smile with a great deal of wisdom. John Behle, how did we get that kind of expertise anyway? Bud, Brad, Mr. Donald, Ed Garcia, Phil and Soapymac are always there when you need advice.
I may not be one of the superstars of REI but you keep me looking, thinking, working and progressing.
Now I’m in trouble!!! I wish I could mention everyone that’s had excellent input and wisdom, but as you know that would be impossible. So THANKS ALL!

Tim

Re: Big Dogs need Puppies! - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on November 25, 1998 at 11:46:44:

I bought Joe K.'s lease/option course, and his foreclosure course. Both are good and provide Joe’s creative insight on how to locate deals.

JPiper

Thanks to the women too… - Posted by Jen (NE)

Posted by Jen (NE) on November 26, 1998 at 14:50:31:

I also want to thank Stacy AZ, Sandy FL, Jackie in Dallas, Laure, etc… It’s great to have women mentors in this business too! It inspires me that I can do it! Everyone (men & women) pros on this board has been wonderful to us newbies! I hope to put some names with faces at the convention!

Re: DITTO…and more - Posted by Greg Schultz

Posted by Greg Schultz on November 25, 1998 at 12:32:35:

I ain’t so eloquent but I means the same.

Thank you all for so much :smiley:

Greg