BootCamp - Posted by Bob WI

Posted by Mark on March 04, 2001 at 20:33:25:

Ron Le Grand is great. The boot camps are wonderful. For me, everything came together when I took wholesale/retail boot camp.

BootCamp - Posted by Bob WI

Posted by Bob WI on March 02, 2001 at 19:34:42:

Has anyone out there attended a boot camp by Ron LeGrand?

Re: BootCamp - Posted by Ron (MD)

Posted by Ron (MD) on March 02, 2001 at 20:12:27:

Bob,

I gave a detailed answer to this question on 2/24/01 on the “News Group II”, where this type of question is supposed to be posted.

Ron Guy

News Group II ? - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on March 04, 2001 at 01:26:47:

Are you talking about Carlton Sheets news group? Also why can’t a ? about Legrand be posted here? Thank you Brad

Re: News Group II ? - Posted by Ron (MD)

Posted by Ron (MD) on March 04, 2001 at 09:26:18:

Jason,

In answer to your first (new) question, this site uses two names for that news group, the one you mentioned and the one I mentioned. If you look at the text at the top of the main new group, you’ll see the link to “news group II”. It also indicates that the other area is where posts re. Sheets and “other infomercial personalities should be posted”.

Jason, my post was trying to direct you to an answer to your question (that nobody else responded to). I even gave you the date of the post, to make it easier for you to find. Instead of just going to look at it, you posted nit-picking questions back me. How difficult would it have been for you to click on the link you suspected I meant and looked for the post (under the date I gave you)?

You will probably find that this business is not one where others take you by the hand and lead you to your answers (and success).

Best of luck to you.

Ron Guy