Boynton Beach, FL Fix and Flips - Posted by Ed

Posted by RichV(FL) on July 27, 2003 at 06:40:16:

IB,

Boca Raton is in Palm Beach County (in the southern section). West Palm is north of it. Its pretty easy to get around on the east coast. Either use Route 1, Interstate 95 or Floridas Turnpike.

You are going to find properties more affordable in Port St Lucie than in the Palm Beach area.

It takes me about 3-3 1/2 hours to get over to the east coast from where I live.

I dont know much about scuba diving. I have never had the guts to do it. I think they have expeditions that leave from Cortez and Siesta Key (but dont quote me on that one).

Regards,

RichV(FL)

Boynton Beach, FL Fix and Flips - Posted by Ed

Posted by Ed on July 26, 2003 at 16:43:40:

I live in Boynton Beach, FL and would like to get into flipping. Can anyone recommend a good club in my area?

Thanks,
Ed

Re: Boynton Beach, FL Fix and Flips - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on July 26, 2003 at 18:11:59:

Hey Ed,

I live in the Sarasota area but I have been in Palm Beach county several times.

I know of two in your area, one is in Boca Raton it is called Boca Investment Club and the other is a bit north of you in West Palm called The Florida Real Estate Investors Association.

Also check out the clubs section of this web site. I may have missed one or two.

Great Success,

RichV(FL)

Re: Boynton Beach, FL Fix and Flips - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 26, 2003 at 21:04:57:

Hi Rich. I plan on being in FL during the third week of August. The two investment clubs in the areas I’m interested in (port st. lucie and west palm beach area) are holding their investment club meetings during that week. I figured it would be a good opp. to network and get a feel for what’s happening in the REI world there. How far is Boca Raton from my areas of interest?

Also, any good scuba diving on your side of the coast? I was planning on taking a day and doing some diving in the Gulf. How far are you from Palm Beach?