Bronchick in the Morning!!! - Posted by d.moren

Posted by Bill Gatten on April 16, 2000 at 21:29:47:

Hot ziggety, zowie, Chris…are we rhymin’ today?or what?

OK, I’ll try my hand.

Amidst the mist
In sternest Boast
I thrust my fist
Against the post
And still insist
I ne’r meant roast
(In referenced post)
One so nice as you.

We seminar givers have a name for those who try to tape our seminars. Behind their backs (as John T. Reed reports), we brazenly refer to them as: “Those folks who try to tape our seminars.”

Bill Gatten

Bronchick in the Morning!!! - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on April 14, 2000 at 22:31:26:

Well I know it’s late but,
I was wondering if anyone had any last minute advice in terms of how to get the most out of the seminar I’m attending tomorrow morning with Mr. Bronchick.
The topic will be “flipping” Props.
Are there any helpful hints or do you just sit back and soak it up?
I’ll check here again before I leave in the morning so, feel free to offer whatever tid bits you think might be helpful.

Thanks,

dennis

don’t be a distraction - Posted by leslie

Posted by leslie on April 19, 2000 at 03:42:43:

the real reason you shouldn’t do it is the huge distraction it creates. ejecting and reinserting new tapes is noisy and rude.
just bring your vcr and leave the lens cap on. leave it under your chair for “later” . you won’t bother anybody, and you will get hours and hours of excelent audio. when you get home you can just lip sync the video part and now sell lots of your own tapes to get rich quick.

vanilli.

Re: Bronchick in the Morning!!! - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 14, 2000 at 23:34:12:

He probably will not allow a camcorder, but can you bring an audio tape recorder? Take good written notes and then go back to them. See what new ideas have popped into your mind and then play back the tape to see if the blanks are filled in. If anything is still unclear post on this discussion group or Bronchick’s own groups.

-Just my suggestion, Chris

Re: Bronchick in the Morning!!! - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on April 16, 2000 at 14:51:54:

Chris,

Yeah…seminar leaders just love it when you bring a tape recorder so you don’t have to buy the tapes they hve for sale, and so you can share you tape with others. Chris, Chris, Chris (tsk). I’m probably the only guy dumb enough to allow it (though I do forbid large vibrators and pace makers during my sessions…gotta draw the line somewhere).

Bill Gatten

Re: Bronchick in the Morning!!! - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 16, 2000 at 18:06:11:

Darnit Bill-you a tough one to get anything by today. First you got Ed Garcia for his rhyming and now you got me.

Forget what I posted
At Guru seminars,please do not record
My prior message, Mr.Gatten roasted
J.P. should delete it from this board

;-}

-Thanks, Chris