Bronchick's Forms, Any good? - Posted by Brian(Northern NJ)

Posted by ScottE on March 09, 2002 at 17:36:21:

You can try your local real estate investment group, a local RE attorney or, if there is a form required by the Board of Realtors that MUST be used by agents, then it may very well be in your local law library in the state statutes. It might be a good idea for you to begin building RE agent contacts, because at some point, you will probably be dealing with them.

If you are from Ohio (as it appears from your ID), then you may want to contact JHyre on this newsgroup for Ohio specifics.

Good luck!

Bronchick’s Forms, Any good? - Posted by Brian(Northern NJ)

Posted by Brian(Northern NJ) on March 09, 2002 at 14:24:53:

I have spending the last few months intensely studying RE. One of the books I purchased was Flipping Properties by William Bronchick. I thought it was pretty good. I have begun to advertise and my main concern right now is having all of my paperwork ready. I was originally just going to wholesale(Stephen Cook’s course is also good), but now realize that there are many more options available I just need more knowledge and the correct paperwork. Do Bronchick’s courses provide all the paperwork necessary?

Re: Bronchick’s Forms, Any good? - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on March 09, 2002 at 17:22:30:

They are very good. And yes, his courses have all the forms you need and then some. Not only that but he gives filled out ones as a guide.

You should check them out with a local lawyer to make sure your state does not have any quirks that they don’t like with the forms.

Here in Houston there is a store for realtors. You can go there and get all the forms or supplies you need.

You can also go online and download them from our TREC site. You might see if there is something online for your state.

Terry (Houston)

Absolutely… - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on March 09, 2002 at 15:35:50:

I have almost all of Bill’s material and I have had zero problem with them, even when faced with the dreaded title company attorneys that are never satisfied.

Although I’m not an attorney, I would recommend you use your states Board of Realtors purchase contract especially when dealing with Realtors. They are usually pretty decent contracts and it will provide FAR fewer objections.

Good luck

Re: Absolutely… - Posted by Randy_OH

Posted by Randy_OH on March 09, 2002 at 16:51:27:

Do you know how to obtain board of realtor forms? I am not a realtor and do not know any well enough to get a consistent supply. Are these available to nonrealtors somewhere?