Bronchick's LLC Course? - Posted by Alan(KS)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 12, 1999 at 22:39:05:

Alan,

I have all of Bill Bronchick’s courses except for “Cash Cow”. All are good on their own; however, they work really well together as a set. Here’s the order that I recommend you obtain them.

1. “How to Form Your Own Limited Liability Companies and Family Limited Partnerships”

2. “Lease/Options Workshop”

3. “The Nuts and Bolts of Creative Real Estate Transactions”

4. “Cash Cow”

5. “The ABC’s of Asset Protection”

6. “Land Trusts”

7. “How to Create a Bulletproof Corporation (Even if You Are a One-Man Show)”

My reasoning: You’ll want to do business under a corporation or LLC, not in your own name. Follow that with an education on some creative aspects of investing. Finally, learn how to properly maintain your entity and protect your assets/privacy.

I hope this helps.

Bill K. (AZ)

Bronchick’s LLC Course? - Posted by Alan(KS)

Posted by Alan(KS) on April 11, 1999 at 21:51:23:

Are Broncick?s courses on LLC?s the best there are available? From reading his articles and posts he seems to be quite knowledgeable in the field. Are there any others out there with similar courses? Anyone with comments regarding the LLC course?

Thanks

Alan

Re: Bronchick’s LLC Course? - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 11, 1999 at 23:16:10:

Alan,

I can only comment on Bill Bronchick’s courses. I have no others. But, I found his “How to Form Your Own Limited Liability Companies and Family Limited Partnerships” course to be easy-to-read, quite informative and very helpful in deciding which entity to create.

It provides a “pros” and “cons” comparison, asset protection benefits, and tax issues for each entity. In addition, you’ll get a complete set of forms including partnership agreements and articles of organization for filing with the state of your choice.

I highly recommend this course for creating LLCs or family limited partnerships.

Sincerely,
Bill K. (AZ)

Re: Bronchick’s LLC Course? - Posted by Alan(KS)

Posted by Alan(KS) on April 12, 1999 at 19:51:38:

Thanks for the input. I think I am going to order the course. Any others you suggest as “Must Have” for newbies?

Thanks

Alan

Re: Bronchick’s LLC Course? - Posted by Nancy in NC

Posted by Nancy in NC on April 12, 1999 at 05:16:35:

Thanks for your timely input. I just ordered the LLC course.