bubble in wall - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by DavidTX. on January 27, 2001 at 18:54:38:

Your deformed wall is probably caused from one of two problems it could be as simple as a settling MH or you could you have a leak in the roof.
I would check the roof in the immediate area and look for signs of damage, rust, etc. I am always careful of roof leaks, because you can never tell how much damage they have done until you tear into them. Check the ceiling, the floor, and the rest of the wall in the area for further damage. If it is determined to be a leaky roof just put some sealer on it and make the needed repairs.
Good Luck!!


bubble in wall - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on January 27, 2001 at 09:52:30:

Hello all,

I just looked at the wall of a nice mobile. And there was a “wet” bubble in the wall and some other wet spots. It was as though if i popped the bubble, water would spill out.
How would I go about repairing this?? And also preventing it from happening again?