bulgaria investments - Posted by suzie deards

Posted by Mark on June 03, 2006 at 10:09:41:

Well i’m out in bulgaria now. And after 3 months of researching it. I have brought an apartment. Everyone here is doing the same thing as me. So fingers crossed that i will make some money.
I will be giving it as a tip to my friends because i’m fairly confident i am going to make money. Just becareful which company you go through. I’ve used MRI, i have probably paid a little more than i would have somewhere else but they will manage everything before and after it is built including all the rentals etc
so fingers crossed.
There was never any hope of me getting on the property ladder in england as a single person not earning much.
Thanks for your responses.

bulgaria investments - Posted by suzie deards

Posted by suzie deards on May 31, 2006 at 08:09:00:

Hi, i’m thinking of buying a property in bulgaria, bankso to make some money in the next few years. I wondered if anyone could give me any opinions on whether it is a good idea or not. How risky is it?? thanks

Re: bulgaria investments - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on June 02, 2006 at 10:34:23:

I agree with Jack and am curious how you decided on Bulgaria?

Re: bulgaria investments - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on May 31, 2006 at 17:32:43:

I would say as about as risky as you could get. Have you been to Eastern Europe? They are not even in the European Union yet. Why take a chance on something you don’t know like that, when there are thousands of good deals right here.