Buying Distressed Real Estate Program - Posted by Sharon Jones

Posted by Christopher Windsor on May 09, 2001 at 23:54:02:

I PERSONALLY have purchased property using this program and they have always helped me in every deal I’ve done and usually it was always my fault if the deal I had, didn’t meet their criteria, so I would recommend that anyone out there that has anything bad to say about the company do more than just one or two pieces of property and they will see that they will begin to learn more, the more they do. You can’t just stop on your first or second deal you do (cause everyone knows that if you aren’t real knowledgeable in real estate, that your first deal you bring in probably won’t be approved cause you are just beginning in your training). I’ve done quite a few deals with them and my first few deals that I’ve done were not approved cause I was still learning. My feelings in the matter are that most of these negative remarks about Nationwide are from associates that only found one property and it wasn’t approved and stopped there and blamed Nationwide for their own mistakes. Get a life people, I’m living proof the program works and it works if you are willing to COMMIT the time and effort and not give up. I mean, who out there will train you fully, give you a lifetime of consulting over the phone, training classes AND fly to YOU to train you for about a week for money that you get back on your first deal???

Buying Distressed Real Estate Program - Posted by Sharon Jones

Posted by Sharon Jones on February 21, 2001 at 08:56:39:

Has anyone heard of a company called Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters Corporation? The corporation is based Fort Myers, Florida. The corporation has a program setup that allows you to buy foreclosures and distressed real estate in your area that meets their criteria. They pay all cash for properties that you find for them and can close the deal within 30 days. They will purchase the property, make the necessary renovations, and then give you 40% of the net profits after the property has been resold. If the property does not meet their criteria, the Advisory Team will determine other options that will maximize your profit protential. You never have to come out of your property on an approved joint-venture with this corporation.

I’ve checked out the company’s background with the BBB and was told they have a solid track record and has always resolved disputes satisfactorily. The corporation has been in business for over 10 years.

This program sounds too good to be true. I’ve been interested in becoming a real estate investor for the last 8 years, but always procrasinated. Now I’m ready to do this…I lost my job two weeks ago. I’m a single parent with 2 kids. I do not want to go back working an 8 to 5 job (which I’ve been doing for the last 14 years and I hate it). Just even thinking about working for someone else gives me a headache!!!

If you’ve heard about this company, please let me know or tell me what you think.

Sharon-St. Louie

Re: Buying Distressed Real Estate Program - Posted by arlene mclaughlin

Posted by arlene mclaughlin on February 25, 2001 at 10:14:48:

yes i want to know info on them to

Re: Buying Distressed Real Estate Program - Posted by MikeA

Posted by MikeA on February 21, 2001 at 20:34:49:

Hi Sharon,

I live in Ft. Myers. I’ll check them out and let you know my findings.

Thanks

Nationwide RE Discounters - Posted by John J

Posted by John J on February 21, 2001 at 10:49:32:

You will find 200 messages about them if you search the archives of News Group II with the keyword Nation. Please note that numerous replies have been posted by Nation-Wide using a variety of identities and - often invalid - email addresses. You’ll be able to pick out these replies once you recognize the pattern.

Over the last several years, I have collected many messages posted on several boards by individuals detailing their actual experiences with this organization. Anyone who reads this: please e-mail me if you are interested in receiving my collection of testimonials. (I might not read the responses submitted to this post). I also have collections of testimonials posted about Success Magazine/HomeBuyers, Enelow, Russ Whitney, The National Affordable Housing Coalition, Foreclosure World, Larry Pino, Michael Warren, Capital Investment Systems, and Global Resource Network.

I neither recommend these organizations, nor discourage anyone from sending their hard-earned money to them. I just believe that you will be in a better position to make an informed decision if you can educate yourself with the actual experiences from others as they have posted them in the public domain (on the www). Most of these messages have e-mail addresses and/or the URL?s for your verification.

Re: Buying Distressed Real Estate Program - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on February 21, 2001 at 10:08:47:

All you need do is ask for one single deal that anyone has done with this company. Just one. I have never heard of a deal that they have done. It just so happens that any deal you bring them just doesn’t meet their criteria.

Read this site. Get some courses. Get out and find the deals. Don’t use Nationwide.

Just that simple.

Re: Buying Distressed Real Estate Program - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on February 21, 2001 at 09:21:03:

Your local BBB is ill-informed. Run don’t walk to the search engine on this site and group, especially group II and put in Nationwide. You will get a long string of complaints. Read and Heed. Where did you hear of them?

Buying Distressed Real Estate - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 21, 2001 at 09:01:41:

buy the real estate and forget the program!

Re: Nationwide RE Discounters - Posted by Arlene MCLaughlin

Posted by Arlene MCLaughlin on February 25, 2001 at 10:31:16:

i would love commits on this company