c.sheets - Posted by scot

Posted by Alex on July 13, 2002 at 09:07:02:

I agree - I don’t know if C.Sheets works for most or not but if you have a negative comment back it up with some REASONS. We are really trying to decide if it is worth it and I’ve personally heard people make negative comments about people/things that I have not found to be true at all so give us something to go on.

c.sheets - Posted by scot

Posted by scot on June 29, 2002 at 21:05:14:

carlton sheets is a joke

Re: c.sheets - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on July 13, 2002 at 12:54:28:

Sorry to hear such comments from a man whom I thought had some common sense. I have been using Carleton Sheets course for 6 years doing nothing down deals! I have a net-worth of 1.8 million dollars all due to learning to “think creatively” using the so-called “outdated Techniques” of Sheets’ course. Without the Carleton Sheets’ course, I’d have the same negative out-look that you have. Don’t take me wrong I’m not personally attacking you as a man but when you make a “dumb” comment about a man such as Carleton Sheets which have done well helping many “new millionaires” like myself to achieved their goals. You need to not to be so negative towards someone whose course have helped so many to achieved their goals if you would like to know my acomplishments, please feel free to contact me. I wish you the best Steve in your investing career! So, often, I hear people who run down others because of ignorance,not being familiar with the course themselves, or they didn’t know how to apply the techniques in a given situation.

Re: c.sheets - Posted by KTMCDO

Posted by KTMCDO on June 29, 2002 at 22:16:17:

why did you say that he is a joke?

Re: c.sheets - Posted by waynepdx

Posted by waynepdx on June 29, 2002 at 23:32:02:

I agree, he is a joke.

Re: c.sheets - Posted by Dean

Posted by Dean on June 30, 2002 at 09:22:40:

Why do you think he is a joke? Is there a particular reason for your comment? I was just curious, Thanks!

Re: c.sheets - Posted by Kris J

Posted by Kris J on July 02, 2002 at 03:24:52:

If you going to post a comment stating that you don’t particularly like an RE guru (ie carlton sheets)why not give an explanation as to why. I know from the posts I’ve read from others on this website in the past year, it seems to me that there are hundreds of people who have used carlton’s techniques successfully. I haven’t had the chance yet to use them myself personally but when I do successfully, this site will be the first I post to about it.

In any event please give us a reason and don’t just say the guys a joke. It’s pretty much an empty comment. Give us substance.