Calling Experts "Question on Flipping" - Posted by Eloise

Posted by Sheliah Caddell on February 13, 2001 at 17:24:23:

This message is for Steve. Are you an active investor?

Calling Experts “Question on Flipping” - Posted by Eloise

Posted by Eloise on January 09, 2001 at 15:50:02:

First of all I just want to thank every one who posted on this site, you make me fell like I can do anything.

I’m very interested in Flipping properties,(haven’t done anything yet) My question is: If I were to flipp a property to another investor/Buyer what information am I expected to provide besides price.

Thanks in advance

Eloise

Re: Calling Experts - Posted by Marc in PDX

Posted by Marc in PDX on January 09, 2001 at 23:07:03:

They are going to want to know what you know: if there is something wrong with it that isn’t obvious but the seller told you about, any estimates you’ve made for repairs, etc.

I like to know the address… - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on January 09, 2001 at 16:02:40:

Eloise,

Sorry I couldn’t resist the address thing.

I personally need very little information. I do my own due diligence and I move quickly. It doesn’t take me long to figure things out. I usually get irritated with other investors who ask me every little detail about a home. I usually just tell them that I don’t know they will have to find out on their own.

All of my best buyers ask me very little. As soon as someone starts asking questions I immediately see them as someone who doesn’t know what they are doing.

Give me the address, the price of the home, and I’ll let you know very shortly if I’m a buyer- very simple.

Steve