Can anyone answer this? - Posted by newbie

Posted by Dan on March 20, 1999 at 17:34:17:

Ron Legrand is the best at what he does - he sells tapes and bootcamps - very good teacher If met him 12 years ago when I started he would have saved me 1-2 years worth of learning on my own - HOWEVER 5 years ago my brother wanted to start in this business - he lives out of state, heard about Ron signed up and wanted me to come as his quest - after 1 full day i
asked my brother what he paid - after catching my breath I told him I can teach this to you for free - went to see Ron got a full refund and flew home - my brothe made 170,000 + last year part-time flipping properties - my point is Ron a good teacher - yes is any boot-camp worth 5,000 NO!!!

Listen to his tapes I hear they are great than get out and try it - THIS IS NOT A COMPLICATED BUSINESS and don’t believe anyone who tells you it is.

By the way Ron also lost some creditbility when he said he’s bought and sold 1,000’s of houses - please

Can anyone answer this? - Posted by newbie

Posted by newbie on March 19, 1999 at 13:51:03:

Can anyone tell me how I can go about aquiering a new house or houses from a builder and then L/O them off without using
any out of pocket cash? Can this be done if so how? Can you actually make money by doing it?
Thanks in advance!!!

Isn’t Newsgroup II more the… - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 20, 1999 at 10:59:02:

forum for this type of discussion?
It seems pretty basic to me. You either like his products and buy them, or you don’t.
Just my thoughts,
Dirk

Re: Can anyone answer this? - Posted by Bob (MD)

Posted by Bob (MD) on March 19, 1999 at 14:00:32:

Newbie:

It can be done. I just received the Ron LeGrand tape program on L/O and he talks about this on the tape. If you are interested in L/O, his program is great…full of ideas.

Bob(MD)

I love LeGrand, BUT ! - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 20, 1999 at 07:26:48:

The way he pushes all his HUGE ticket items, especially on his web page, bothers me. I am so sorry, but 5,000 for boot camp is a butt load of money ! HE DOES know a lot. But I feel like a chump when I read how much he charges for some of his stuff. I know it’s probably well worth it, but it brings to mind all the gurus who have “gone down” in the not so distant past.

I admire the speakers at the convention this year. And YES, they did all give a pitch for their wares. But we were all taught so much.

I am sorry, and I LOVE LeGrand and purchased some of his tapes, but I was waiting for him to throw in the juicer and ginsu knives with his books ! It kinda sticks in my throat.

Just my thoughts.

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: Can anyone answer this? - Posted by Todd (newbie also)

Posted by Todd (newbie also) on March 19, 1999 at 20:03:52:

Bob-Where can I find those Ron Legrand tapes ? How expensive are they ? Thanks in advance.

Re: I love LeGrand, BUT ! - Posted by Frank [Pgh PA]

Posted by Frank [Pgh PA] on March 20, 1999 at 09:06:45:

Laure… A few years ago I paid double that for both his Boot Camps [Wholesale/Retail & Multiple Offer Strategy] and made more than that back in less than 60 days. Of course, when I came home from the seminar, I went right to work using what he taught us. The training is very intense and comprehensive with some days running from 7AM until 10/11PM. It’s so good, that there is at least one person out there copying what he teaches and passing it off as his own.
LeGrande’s been doing this since the early 80’s and I don’t think he’s about to “go down” anytime in the near future.
Just another “chump” who has made a lot of money paying for and following what he teaches.

Re: I love LeGrand, BUT ! - Posted by Bob(MD)

Posted by Bob(MD) on March 20, 1999 at 08:52:57:

Laure :slight_smile:

His prices are rather high but there is a lot of content and valuable information. The discount at the convention made it more palatable. I think it was $ well spent. He is a bit arrogant on the tapes (letting everyone know he is the best RE teacher and has bought and sold more houses than anyone else in the business) but I guess confidence is worth something and he tends to pass that confidence along.

Bob(MD)

Re: Can anyone answer this? - Posted by Bob(MD)

Posted by Bob(MD) on March 20, 1999 at 05:59:01:

He has several modules that teach different aspects of RE investing and I am using the L/O right now and it is excellent. If you want to call him his # is 800-496-1872. They aren’t cheap but well worth the price. You’ll get it all back on your first deal. I got the tapes at the convention so they were discounted and I don’t recall the regular price. I would buy them even at the regular price.

Bob(MD)

Re: Can anyone answer this? - Posted by Charles-DFW

Posted by Charles-DFW on March 19, 1999 at 22:34:18:

The “Books and Courses” section on this site has some of his tapes and courses.
You can also get them from his site
http://www.success-di.com/

Good luck,

Charles