Can I get a cash-out refinance right after I buy a REO home - Posted by Zeke

Posted by Tom-Pa on April 10, 2000 at 17:15:34:

Another company that will do a no seasoning refi is Countrywide. The only way they will do it is if you bought an REO. You will need good credit. If you wanted to sell the property than ABC Company will do the no owner seasoning. Good Luck. Tom

Can I get a cash-out refinance right after I buy a REO home - Posted by Zeke

Posted by Zeke on April 09, 2000 at 17:42:15:

The question that I have is this, I going to buy an Reo property from a bank for $35,000…Fmv is $70,000 needs about $10k in repair. So I was wondering can I get a cash-out refi wright after closing or do I have to wait 6 months to pull the cash of my property.

And Thanks JP for this FREE site

Re: Can I get a cash-out refinance right after I buy a REO home - Posted by Shawn

Posted by Shawn on April 10, 2000 at 24:05:01:

You can refinance the property without waiting if you get approved with a lender with no property seasoning. They do exist but you will need pretty good credit. It does not have to be excellent. Bank One is one such company. However they will only refinance 1 primary and 1 investment property. Ameribank, and Emmco are others. Bank One is pretty much everywhere. I am not sure what states the others are lending in besides in the southeastern part of the country.