Can someone define a "Lonnie Deal?" - Posted by Heidi W

Posted by lyal on March 06, 2002 at 08:12:08:

Heidi,
Lonnie teaches you a system to buy homes at “wholesale” prices from motivated sellers and resell them (with little or no refurbishment in many cases) at retail prices to motivated buyers with financing.
His books (a REAL bargain) will fill in the blanks on how to find deals, negotiate the best price and resell for maximum return on your investment. It can be done whether you have cash to work with or not.
All that said, you can’t just buy the book(s) and expect to get rich. Lonnie’s approach like those of the other pro’s who offer their knowledge will NOT work if you don’t. Many times this will require your working beyond your comfort zone and trying things you are not used to doing (talking to people you meet in the parks, building a rapport with people you haven’t met before, negotiating with sellers and buyers). It takes work and practice. For most people, initially it is incomfortable but just like anything else, you get better at it. Do it for a year and you simply won’t believe what you’ve learned and accomplished.
All the best, Lyal

Can someone define a “Lonnie Deal?” - Posted by Heidi W

Posted by Heidi W on March 06, 2002 at 01:22:19:

I know, it’s probably sacriledge not to own DOW, BUT…I’d like a very brief explanation of what a Lonnie Deal is - before I plunk down my dough…

Grazzi

CRE Education Fanatic - in San Diego (if that matters)