Canado -Need help tracking down info.. - Posted by Maria (FL)

Posted by bmw on July 31, 2003 at 13:46:06:

You spelled it wrong twice and still didn’t give a city or even a province.

Canado -Need help tracking down info… - Posted by Maria (FL)

Posted by Maria (FL) on July 29, 2003 at 12:43:44:

Hello. Hope some experienced investors( maybe GL-On )could help me out. I found a vacant home that has not been lived in in about a year. Found out from neighbors owner is in Cananda old and sick. I track down an address from county records but when I try to find him with a people search I come up empty. I would rather call then just send a letter that I am sure half a dozen other investors have done. Neighbor said I was the 10th person he talked to about the house.Lots of investors out there I guess. Could anyone help me to find his phone #??
I tried search bug and ancestry.com. No luck.
Thanks so much!! Maria :0)

Re: Canado -Need help tracking down info… - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on July 29, 2003 at 13:08:32:

Hi Maria,

The company I use is www.deadleads.com and they guarantee their work so if they cannot find anything on the home owner then you don’t pay! This works for me so you might want to give them a try on this dead lead.

This what I do and have great success at it.

HTH

-Larry

Re:Still Need Cananda contact … - Posted by Maria (FL)

Posted by Maria (FL) on July 29, 2003 at 18:41:19:

Hi Larry. Thanks for the info. They only do info in the US. I may use them for another home though.Thanks again! Maria

Re:Still Need Cananda contact … - Posted by bmw

Posted by bmw on July 30, 2003 at 20:31:52:

Do you mean Canada? Canadians will be more likely to help if you spell the name of the country correctly. It is a big country, do you have more information?

Its called multi tasking. Forgive me… - Posted by Maria (FL)

Posted by Maria (FL) on July 30, 2003 at 22:22:20:

Very helpful though.